“Does anyone know How to export Outlook 2013 calendar to PDF? I have a lot of PST Files but my manager want to save PST calendar to PDF. How do I save my outlook calendar as a PDF. Kindly provide me a quick method to export Outlook 2013 calendar to PDF”
There are number of people searching for this query. Microsoft Outlook allow users to manage their personal information. One such item is calendar, which plays a very important role in any organization. It contains and manage crucial appointments, events, meetings, of an organization. But, sometimes, Outlook users need to save their information of calendar to the PDF file. Because, PDF file provides various facilities such as security, portability, data integrity, etc. Also, you can access your pst calendar from anywhere as PDF is platform independent.
Thus, here we will give you different methods as a solution on how to convert Outlook calendar to PDF.
How to Save Outlook Calendar to PDF Manually?
Follow the below steps which help you to convert Outlook calendars to PDF:
- Open Microsoft Outlook program.
- Click on the Calendar at the bottom-left of the work area.
- Now, make any adjustments to the calendar, such as adding appointments or meeting or any reminder.
- After that, Click on the File menu and then choose Save Calendar option.
- You can rename the calendar file as desired. Then, click on the More Options button.
- Further, open the Date Range menu and choose how to display the calendar, such as the upcoming week or the upcoming month.
- Then, click on the OK button and go to the Save as type menu.
- Finally, select PDF option and click on the Save button.
Limitations of Manual Approach
But Outlook has some limitation. Outlook user view your calendar with permissions, ie, If you need to share your Outlook calendar, the user must be of Outlook community. Also it is necessary to be a have Outlook application in your system.You cannot share your important Outlook calendar items if you have not installed Outlook.So here is the quick and easy way to save Outlook Calendar to PDF.If you have one Calendar PST File or bulk PST File, you can easily export Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 & 2000 Calendar to PDF.
Quick Solution to Export Outlook Calendar to PDF
In order to avoid the limitations of the manual approach, Outlook Calendar to PDF Converter comes as an effective solution, which can scan, recover, and export Outlook calendar as well as emails, contacts, tasks, notes etc in portable document file. It can convert Outlook Calendar to PDF without installing Outlook application. This tool provides many features like date filter option, multiple naming conventions, Bates numbering and date stamping option, and selective items migration. Moreover, this utility is compatible to work with Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and all other below versions.
Working With Outlook Calendar to PDF Converter
- First of all, download, install and run SysTools Outlook PST to PDF Converter software. Then, click on the Add File to add the desired PST files from your computer into the tool to proceed further.
- You have two options to browse the file. Select File, if you have single PST File or select Folder option, if you have bulk Outlook PST Files.Simultaneously,select the path where your Outlook calendar File is located.
- Here, click on the Calendars option to preview the calendar items only.
- Select PDF format and browse your desired location in which you want to save Outlook calendar to PDF.
- Finally, click on Export button.
The Bottom Line
In this blog, we have discussed how to save Outlook calendar to PDF.Thus, we have given a manual as well as alternative solution to export Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 & 2000 calendars to PDF. Also we have discussed the limitation one faces to convert Outlook calendar to PDF manually.