If you remember adolescence, you must have complained about pimples during those days. One of the common problems of the teenageis certainly the pimples . Most of us must have complained about these red rashes at some time of the other in our lives. Not only teenagers, even middle-aged people can also develop these red rashes on their faces. They are actually a manifestation of normal skin condition. Generally, a certain part of the skin gets inflamed and the oil glands get infected with bacteria. They swell and inflame and eventually they are filled with pus.
Have you ever questioned yourself why do these red rashes grow? The cause is when the oil glands secrete excess sebum, the pimple grows on the face, back, neck and shoulders. They are certainly not a critical condition however theycan affect your appearance and spoil your look. You will get scores of lotions, creams and medicines to remove pimples however there is no substitute to natural cure and healing. It actually takes a very short period to treat them naturally. So, let us find what natural remedies can be adopted to get rid of them.
Ice helps to reduce redness and inflammation
You can reduce the swelling, redness and inflammation of pimples with the help of ice. If you apply it to the affected area, the blood circulation will improve, pores will tighten and it will help to remove the dirt and oil. The plan is to wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and apply it to the affected area for one to two seconds. Wait for five minutes and reapply the ice on the affected area.
Use Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Pimples
If you wish to remove the pimples really fast, its better you use lemon juice for the same. Lemon is rich in vitamin C and it helps to dry the pimples faster. Refrain from using bottled juice and stick to fresh lemon juice if you wish to get rid of them. To use lemon juice as a remedy, you must follow the following methods.
- Take a cotton swab and dip it in fresh lemon juice and put it on your pimples before you hit the bed.
- Alternatively, you can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and apply it on the affected areas and leave it overnight. However, if you have a sensitive skin, then it is better to stay away from using this remedy.
Get Best Results from Tea Tree Oil
- If you want to treat your acne and pimples, then an excellent way of treating them is with tea tree oil. You should know that it contains antibacterial properties that would help fight against bacteria that aggravates the problems related to the skin. Additionally, tea tree oil has soothing properties that reduces inflammation and redness of the skin and pimples. With application of tea tree oil, your whiteheads and blackheads will also dry out.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in tea tree oil and then dab it on the pimples. After 15 to 20 minutes, rinse your face with water. Alternatively, you can mix some drops of tea tree oil along with 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Put it on the affected area and keep it for 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
Do You know that Toothpaste Can Treat Your Pimples Too!
- You brush your teeth every morning with toothpaste. But I am sure that you will be surprised to know that the same toothpaste can treat your pimples too. To get better results, you should use white toothpaste instead of gel toothpaste. Before hitting the bed, take some white toothpaste and apply it over the affected area. After you wake up in the morning, then rinse off your face with water and then you will surely observe a difference in the inflammation and swelling.
Want fast results- use Garlic
Well known as an antiviral, antiseptic, antioxidant and antifungal agent, garlic is excellent in treating pimples. There is sulphur present in garlic which helps in quick healing of pimples.
Take two pieces of a fresh garlic clove and rub it on the affected areas. Let it rest for five minutes and then wash your skin with lukewarm water. You may repeat this process many times a day.
Imagine a situation now. You have a party to attend or you have to go on a date with you boyfriend. Everything seems to be perfect but if you have pimples, it can really dampen your look and appearance. With pimples all over your face, you won’t be able to do much to your appearance. You might try to hide them with some gorgeous make up however it is not so easy to put make up on an affected skin. Unless it is a very expensive one, the make up might not hold on to your skin for a long time and you might look miserable then. So, it’s better you try some natural ways and get rid of the pimples immediately.