These days you can get all of the latest cricket news online, which is why you should ensure that you are keeping up with everything. One of the latest things that you need to be looking for is the top 10 cricket players in the under 19 sectors all over the world. Here are just 10 of the players to watch out for and why you should be watching them during all of their upcoming games.
Cricket Players to Watch Out For
These are just 10 of the best players that are currently in the under 19 game that you should be watching out for and they come from all over the world. They are:
- Bahir Shah – During his debut, he saw an unbeaten 256 and scored a total number of 1096 runs in just 12 innings. He is from Afghanistan and he is one of the hottest players with a run average of 121.77 and eventually if he keeps this form up, he will be debuting for his country.
- Prithvi Shaw – This Indian cricket player shot into the spotlight during 2013 when he scored an impressive 546 runs during a tournament at school. He is going to be leading the under 19 Indian side and he will one day be a top player.
- Jason Sangha – The Australian fans are going wild over Jason and he is currently playing for New South Wales. During his debut not only did he score 8 runs in just 2 innings, but he also hit an amazing century during his 2nd
- Shaheen Afridi – Afridi found himself in the spotlight after he excelled during the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy where he played against During this time he earned an 8/39 and the Dhaka Dynamites took this advantage and signed him for 2 years.
- Mujeeb Zadran – Mujeeb might have only been 16 years old when he had his debut back in 2017, but he saw a 6 wicket haul when Afghanistan played against Nepal, which helped his team to win. Currently, in the World Cup for under 19, he is the single player that has any international experience.
- Kaylum Boshier – Kaylum is from New Zealand and he is an all-rounder 18-year player who will break into the higher ranks. He is extremely quick and is always placed at the very top of the batting order since he started out well, including with a 3/17 and 66 against Zimbabwe.
- Austin Waugh – Austin is the son of a former skipper for Australia, Steve Waugh. He is one of the top all-rounders and he bowls and bats right-handed and is often compared to the late Phil Hughes due to his free-flowing technique when he bats.
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti – This Indian player is enjoying the spotlight after he took a hat-trick during his 2nd game ever. Recently, he was picked by his country to play in the AFC Emerging Players Tournament for under 23, which was held in Bangladesh.
- Thando Ntini – This is another player whose father, Makhaya Ntini, was known for playing the game well. He is a fast paced right-hand bowler who during his debut on the South African team picked up 5-56 when they played against the West Indies team.
- Kamindu Mendis – This Sri Lankan player was found during 2016 during the match the country played against Pakistan. He is a spinner who can change the throwing
- hands without notice during a single inning, which makes him extremely special to his team.
There are always going to be new players that are coming up, which is why you need to know who to watch for before they come into the international game so you can see them progress. These are just a few of the players that are currently playing in the under 19 sectors that has shown immense potential in various areas, such as batting, bowling and more. They will go on to make their countries proud as well as the cricket lovers everywhere, so make sure to keep your eye on them to watch their futures, which seem to be extremely bright.
If you are looking to see who the hottest players are in the under 19 sector, then you need to keep up with the latest cricket news online. There are many players that will be breaking into the international sector with bright futures from all over the world, including New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, India, Afghanistan and more. These players are just a few of the ones that should be watched so that you can see how their careers progress to become brighter and to make themselves and their countries proud. Ensure that you know these names so that you can keep an eye out for them in the coming years.